display helpers?

Phil Rosenstein

Nov 23, 2015, 6:40:14 PM11/23/15
to plutus-gem
I'm trying out plutus to maintain customer account balance ledgers.  Each customer is a separate plutus account.  To display a customer's account ledger, I'd be doing something along the lines of:

* model that queries from plutus_amounts and plutus_entries for a given account

* view that shows the debits and credits in chronological order with running balance.

Just curious if there's any helpers or anything provided by the gem already?

Phil

mbulat

Jun 9, 2016, 1:29:05 PM6/9/16
to plutus-gem
There's now a basic income statement and balance sheet. They're pretty basic views though. If you've got some other view helpers please feel free to submit a pull request. A long term goal is to add more view functionality, but I'm too busy to add them at the moment :)