Roadmap and compliance?

Michael Mealling

Apr 26, 2016, 11:51:40 AM4/26/16
to plutus-gem
Hi everyone,
  I haven't started using the gem yet but it looks a lot more complete than I could do so I'll be adding it to my implementation later this year. I do have a few questions about the future of the project:

1) Has anyone using the gem had an audit done? Any issues?

2) How active is development by the core team and how interested are they in another motivated team helping out?

3) Has anyone integrated an application based on this gem with other accounting systems? Specifically tax preparation or reporting/analysis?

4) In views I see one for a Balance Sheet and Income Statement. Is anyone working on Cash Flows and Shareholders Equity?

Thanks!

-Michael Mealling
 CTO
 Seraph Group