Join the all new PhysicsFans Network

PHYSICS MASTER

Jan 29, 2013, 4:18:30 AM1/29/13
to plustwo...@googlegroups.com
A new network for Physics Lovers
www.physicsfans.com

PhysicsFans hopes to bring together all Physics Enthusiasts under one roof to discuss and share Physics related facts, news, videos and more

At PhysicsFans, we are trying to bring out the entertainment aspect of Physics which can be shared by its members and to public.

Physics is often considered by many as a difficult subject. This is not the fact. Such an attitude is caused by the lack of exposure to the core concepts and the bare essentials.

At PhysicsFans the students can join and make friends with like minded people. They can post blogs and participate in forums. They can ask questions and doubts which will be answered by experts in the field.

PhysicsFans is started and maintained by a group of dedicated teachers to spread the flavour and beauty of Physics to the masses.

A deeper understanding of Physics will essentially make our life simpler and the most important aspect of Physics which helps us to deal a better life is the training on problem solving techniques.