Tutorial accessibility

Petr Chalupský

Sep 2, 2022, 12:07:05 PM9/2/22
to PLUMED users
Dear team at Plumed,

I have recently started learning Plumed and look forward to using it in my simulations. I have been using the tutorials, which you have made. However, it is sometimes hard to read on smaller screens. Meaning, it doesn't fit well on the page (The head of the page is taking up space, cannot open the tutorial on separate window...).

Would it be possible to do something about it? For example, make it possible for the tutorials to be opened on a separate page without the rest of the GUI?

Thank you,
Petr Chalupský

edit: typo.

Gareth Tribello

Sep 2, 2022, 12:13:40 PM9/2/22
to plumed...@googlegroups.com
We are working on it.  But it will take some time.

Thanks for your email

Gareth

Petr Chalupský

Sep 2, 2022, 1:38:46 PM9/2/22
to plumed...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your quick response.

Petr Chalupský

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "PLUMED users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/plumed-users/BE908057-B5B6-4D67-BA04-C6BBC000A8D6%40gmail.com.