Using Rails Transactions for multiple State Machines using Active Record?

Mark Ellul

Jun 3, 2013, 9:59:11 AM6/3/13
to pluginaw...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I was wondering when using state_machine with activerecord, if I were to switch off the transactions would the state machine transitions work within the main request database transaction?

Do I need to disable the transactions in state_machine to do this?

Basically I have a system that uses 3 state machines for a process and I need them to be all in sync, i.e. if there is an error in any part of the process each of the state machine updates rolls back to what it was before the request.

Regards

Mark