Re: Abridged summary of plso-cipp@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Jessica Atatigho

Jan 17, 2022, 3:04:44 AM1/17/22
to plso...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brian,

I took the test on Monday (Jan 12th) and passed. I am pretty similar to you. I always want to make sure I have all my facts and not miss anything. I realized that the things I thought they would be concerned with were the least things on their mind.

My advice would be really dive into Peter Swire’s book. If the HHS list in full isn’t in the book, I doubt it will be in the exam. The only things would be of course topics on the Exam Blueprint that aren’t covered in the textbook, because it was released before the latest blue print.

I am not sure if this helps or not, but I hope it does.

Kind regards
Jess AD

On Sun, Jan 16, 2022 at 11:43 PM <plso...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Brian Laws <btla...@gmail.com>: Jan 16 12:47PM -0800

Hello to you all, hope you're having an excellent Sunday!

Currently preparing for an end of January/early February test. I'm running
into this issue where I'm taking practice tests and doing ...more