Shared Drive

Budoka

Aug 19, 2021, 2:34:05 PM8/19/21
to SCU PLSO CIPP Study Group
Hi all. I sent an email to pl...@scu.edu but haven't received a reply. How do I request access to the shared drive with the study resources? Thanks.

Kimberly Wallace

Aug 19, 2021, 2:42:35 PM8/19/21
to Budoka, SCU PLSO CIPP Study Group
Hi Budoka,

The new school year is just starting up at SCU, so it might take a little bit for the crew to get back to you.

Sorry about tha!

On Thu, Aug 19, 2021 at 11:34 AM Budoka <tsl...@nyu.edu> wrote:
Hi all. I sent an email to pl...@scu.edu but haven't received a reply. How do I request access to the shared drive with the study resources? Thanks.

Alyssa Aguilar

Aug 19, 2021, 2:45:11 PM8/19/21
to Kimberly Wallace, Budoka, SCU PLSO CIPP Study Group
Good morning team,

Budoka, I tried to add you, but it said the email address already had access. Can you try access the materials again? If you still have trouble, please let me know.

Thank you!

--
Alyssa Aguilar
Santa Clara School of Law

Budoka

Aug 22, 2021, 1:53:13 PM8/22/21
to SCU PLSO CIPP Study Group
Hi All. Thanks for the assistance. I am able to access the shared drive now.

Tricia Sexton

Aug 22, 2021, 3:20:30 PM8/22/21
to SCU PLSO CIPP Study Group
I don't believe I have access to the drive yet.  Can you give me access and the steps to take to actually access the study materials?

Thanks.
Tricia Sexton

Kenny Gutierrez

Aug 22, 2021, 3:57:24 PM8/22/21
to Tricia Sexton, SCU PLSO CIPP Study Group
Hello,

Can you add me as well, thank you!

- Kenny

Alyssa Aguilar

Aug 22, 2021, 8:05:55 PM8/22/21
to Kenny Gutierrez, Tricia Sexton, SCU PLSO CIPP Study Group
Good afternoon all,

It shows you are members already, so I am unable to add you, but if it still does not work, please let me know.

Thank you and take care,

Tricia Sexton

Aug 22, 2021, 9:59:34 PM8/22/21
to SCU PLSO CIPP Study Group
Can you tell me how to access the shared drive? I see the Group under my Groups in my google profile and can see discussions but that's.

Kimberly Wallace

Aug 22, 2021, 11:27:27 PM8/22/21
to Tricia Sexton, SCU PLSO CIPP Study Group

Budoka

Aug 23, 2021, 3:47:40 PM8/23/21
to SCU PLSO CIPP Study Group
I had originally written a detailed response but for some reason, it didn't post...

Anyway, to those of you that are already members, which prevents the Admins from "adding" you to the drive as was my case, I found that for some odd reason the shared drive wasn't showing up in my "Shared with Me" menu. But if I connected once using the direct link provided in the thread then it would appear in that menu item and I haven't had any issue since. Bug or feature? LOL