CIPP/US Exam

瀏覽次數:155 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

maelarpeni

未讀,
2021年6月28日 上午11:00:532021/6/28
收件者:SCU PLSO CIPP Study Group
Hi Everyone!

New member here and would love some guidance. How often is the exam administered? I am currently studying but I have not signed up for it yet because I am unable to find information on dates.

Thanks!

Jockel Carter

未讀,
2021年6月28日 上午11:24:282021/6/28
收件者:maelarpeni、SCU PLSO CIPP Study Group
Exams are given individually.  You book a time to do it remotely or in a testing center. Either requires a date to be set as a stand alone event.  You may want to book far in advance. There are strict requirements for both types of exams that may take time to set up.

Be Well, Do Good Work, Have Fun, and Keep in Touch

Kimberly Wallace

未讀,
2021年6月28日 上午11:26:402021/6/28
收件者:Jockel Carter、maelarpeni、SCU PLSO CIPP Study Group
It's also pretty easy to reschedule if you need to. Very handy if you are me and schedule your remote exam for 2am by mistake.

Tricia Sexton

未讀,
2021年6月28日 上午11:32:192021/6/28
收件者:Kimberly Wallace、Jockel Carter、maelarpeni、SCU PLSO CIPP Study Group
Good to know. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 28, 2021, at 10:26 AM, 'Kimberly Wallace' via SCU PLSO CIPP Study Group <plso...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Joey Rodriguez

未讀,
2021年6月28日 上午11:33:132021/6/28
收件者:Kimberly Wallace、Jockel Carter、maelarpeni、SCU PLSO CIPP Study Group
Exam is given  remotely or in a testing center. Depends on your schedule so no time frame up to you.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息