CIPP/US- Study Material Access?

Haris Khan

Mar 21, 2021, 3:20:32 PM3/21/21
to SCU PLSO CIPP Study Group
Hi all,

Thank you for accepting my request to join this study group, could anyone point me in the right direction of accessing the study materials that have been posted?

Thanks!

Haris

Simone

Mar 21, 2021, 4:30:22 PM3/21/21
to Haris Khan, SCU PLSO CIPP Study Group
Is anyone interested in a study group?

Melanie Younger

Tricia Sexton

Mar 21, 2021, 6:19:22 PM3/21/21
to Simone, Haris Khan, SCU PLSO CIPP Study Group
Yes

Sent from my iPhone

Dipika Raikwar

Mar 21, 2021, 6:22:42 PM3/21/21
to Haris Khan, SCU PLSO CIPP Study Group
Edited to be a part of the study group. Please count me in.

Regards,
Dipika
LL.M Candidate - Fall 20
UC Berkeley School of Law

Ruby's Gmail

Mar 22, 2021, 1:06:45 PM3/22/21
to Dipika Raikwar, Haris Khan, SCU PLSO CIPP Study Group
Same here! Please count me in as well.

Ruby Liu

Kimberly Wallace

Mar 22, 2021, 1:13:49 PM3/22/21
to Haris Khan, SCU PLSO CIPP Study Group
Hi Haris,

Sorry for the slow reply. The study materials are available here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15xOXcl_4wE7J5UM3gzoQik4FMgpjbfVK?usp=sharing

If you use the address that you used to sign up for this group, you should be able to access everything.

Good luck,
Kim

Kim Wallace
CIPP/US, CIPP/E, CISSP
Co-President, Privacy Law Student Organization
Santa Clara University School of Law 2021