SEM Nonlinear quadratis

F Han J VDV

Feb 18, 2024, 7:23:46 AMFeb 18
to pls...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ned,

I am so interest in SEM  so I want to make the development of SEM. Where I can know more about the equation for Nonlinear Quadratic SEM?

Thank you, I hope to hear from you soon.

Please stay healthy.

Best regards,

Neina

Ned Kock

Feb 18, 2024, 7:27:37 AMFeb 18
to PLS-SEM
I think these can help:

Kock, N. (2021). Moderated mediation and J-curve emergence in path models: An information systems research perspectiveJournal of Systems and Information Technology, 23(3), 303-321.

Kock, N. (2016). Advantages of nonlinear over segmentation analyses in path modelsInternational Journal of e-Collaboration, 12(4), 1-6.

Kock, N., & Gaskins, L. (2016). Simpson’s paradox, moderation, and the emergence of quadratic relationships in path models: An information systems illustrationInternational Journal of Applied Nonlinear Science, 2(3), 200-234.