New release?

pablo...@gmail.com

May 19, 2014, 7:07:55 AM5/19/14
to pl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Are new releases still published on google code?
https://code.google.com/p/plovr/downloads/list

Is there a chance for a new release?

Thanks

Vojtěch Dubrovský

Jun 4, 2014, 5:24:45 AM6/4/14
to pl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
+1 for new release. I really want use PLOVER with new Closure Library, but I cant compile it. There are ERRORS in datatypes.

pablo...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2014, 9:28:07 AM9/2/14
to pl...@googlegroups.com
Any chance for a new release?

Michael Bolin

Sep 3, 2014, 12:41:55 AM9/3/14
to pl...@googlegroups.com
Nick Santos (or anyone else), would you be willing to help pull in more recent versions of the Closure Tools and get them to play nice so I can do a release? We'll continue to use the Ant scripts for now, but I do want to move over to Buck (or maintain both so Windows users can still build) because running tests and doing incremental builds is considerably faster.

Also, I have a lot more experience with Java threads than I did four years ago when I started this project, so I suspect there are a ton of things I could clean up and make more efficient (though @nicks recent fixes with the CacheLoader and etags fixes should already be helping).

--

---

Paul Draper

Sep 3, 2014, 2:15:28 AM9/3/14
to pl...@googlegroups.com
BTW, have you considered managing dependencies differently than just copying the repo?

The Closure Compiler is now published as a Maven artifact, though that doesn't really help with the other Closure projects.

Have you considered Git submodules?