How to run plovr as HTTPS

已查看 106 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Ken Mori

未读,
2013年12月6日 20:51:012013/12/6
收件人 pl...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to run plovr via https  (https://localhost:9810/compile?id=app)?  I tried using plovr.jar serve --https and it seems to put plovr in a mode accepting https request but plovr reports a warning of:

Dec 06, 2013 5:46:54 PM sun.net.httpserver.ServerImpl$Exchange run
WARNING: SSL connection received. No https contxt created

I'm running the July 2013 release of plovr.  Is there some additional option I need to set?

Erik Timmers

未读,
2013年12月7日 03:15:192013/12/7
收件人 pl...@googlegroups.com

There is a pending pull request for that:
https://github.com/bolinfest/plovr/pull/7

Regards,
Erik

--