Plovr modules questions

Andrew Romanov

Sep 12, 2013, 1:15:55 PM9/12/13
to pl...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone. Have couple of questions about plovr modules.
  How can I use source maps with modules? Or somehow see raw javascript instead of compiled one? I tried to get source maps from http://localhost:9810/sourcemap?id=<appid>, but right now with the latest version of plovr it's empty:
{
"version":3,
"file":"<appid>",
"lineCount":1,
"mappings":";",
"sources":[],
"names":[]
}
  And if I am not mistaken, I actually need multiple source maps for every single module. Not just one sourcemap. RAW mode would probably work for me, but it doesn't work with modules.

  Other question is about using modules over https during development. Even if I configure nginx correctly to serve base.js, module urls (in base.js) will hold http://localhost:9810. So, it won't work this way. And if I somehow write my own proxy that will change base.js urls to the ones I need (on the fly), then my sourcemaps won't work.