收件人 pl...@googlegroups.com
The config file looks like this:

css-inputs: [
  "path/to/file.gss",
  "path/to/file.gss" .. etc
],
css-output-file: "/path/to/project/style.gss"

This is in the same file with the JS config for plovr.
The JS config does the job, the GSS file is never updated, although the path is correct.

What am I doing wrong?

Michael Bolin

未读,
2013年10月15日 11:41:102013/10/15
收件人 pl...@googlegroups.com

Offhand I think you need to drop the leading slash in "/path".

--

---

Flav Alex

未读,
2013年10月18日 16:53:302013/10/18
收件人 pl...@googlegroups.com
I'm on a Mac, path is standard FreeBSD: /Users/myuser/project/css/style.css.
All other plovr paths are provided in that format, the paths are absolute.

I'm providing a css_map.js to the plovr config, which includes a call to goog.setCssNameMapping();
If I remove it, css is never compiled and a get a page without style.

Am I supposed to load the CSS from a specific http://localhost:9810/compile?id=project&output=css?

Flav Alex

未读,
2013年10月21日 16:58:312013/10/21
收件人 pl...@googlegroups.com
I managed to fix the initial problems, the config was missing allowed-functions and GSS compilation was failing without errors in serve mode.

Now it's more interesting. It works perfectly in build mode, but doesn't work at all in serve mode.

What am I missing?
回复全部
回复作者
转发