How to select a different language in Plover?

29 просмотров

Noelia

не прочитано,
13 апр. 2021 г., 02:19:5613.04.2021
– plove...@googlegroups.com
Hello, recent prereleases of Plover are translated into Spanish. I use
Plover on Windows 10 (the portable version, not installed). How can I
select the Spanish language for Plover's interface?
Thanks in advance

Benoit Pierre

не прочитано,
13 апр. 2021 г., 12:16:4013.04.2021
– ploversteno
On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 8:19 AM Noelia <nrm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

Hi,

recent prereleases of Plover are translated into Spanish. I use
Plover on Windows 10 (the portable version, not installed). How can I
select the Spanish language for Plover's interface?

First, you need to use version v4.0.0.dev8-387-gb4377084 at least (translations catalogs are missing in previous versions).

There's no setting to change the language: it will automatically be set according to your locale.

Cheers,

--
A: Because it destroys the flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting dumb?

Noelia

не прочитано,
13 апр. 2021 г., 12:36:4513.04.2021
– plove...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, now the interface is shown in Spanish, with some missing
translations, for example in the Tools menu.
Cheers
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ploversteno/CA%2BSSzV1eHUnyGJ5tS0J4y3S6NUAi6Qnz000vVeRJukXp7OBpeQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Ответить всем