Polish steno theory - creation from scratch

flamenco108

Jun 8, 2021, 6:16:44 AM6/8/21
to Plover
Dear Colleagues.
As I follow Plover from it's beginnings, I think it's time to finally use it to create a steno method for my native language, which is Polish. It's quite an ordeal, but interesting.

I would like to ask you a question about neologisms and words sometimes created spontaneously while speaking:
I mean such polysyllabic words such as cheguevarist, cheguevarian, anti-alterglobalist, bidenist, trumpist, protoaerotourist, etc.
I also mean proper names like surnames and names of places, sometimes of foreign origin.
- do you have any suggestions on this topic?
- how is this solved in the Plover theory?