Some helpful direction for a beginner?

Kenneth White

Aug 21, 2021, 11:08:48 AM8/21/21
to Plover
Oh, now I've never, ever joined a group posting board before. And though I'm a speech scientist, I find the amount of info to sift through rather overwhelming; especially for someone with ADHD.

I am beginning an intensive, machine immersion captioning/court reporting program in a month as entrance to a third career, and I have my steno machine and I would like someone to assist me with how I can incorporate and use Plover. Plover, which I've just learned about, which I think is amazing, and in which I'm seeking some direction or guidance.

Thanks!
Austin

Glen Warner

Aug 22, 2021, 1:50:18 AM8/22/21
to Plover
Hi, Austin.

Sounds like you've found a good program! Which one is it?

That said, take a look at this one when you have a chance.  It's not the "end-all-be-all" of Plover, but it should get you going.

Good luck!

--gdw