Re: Abridged summary of ploversteno@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Lucio Z

Jul 25, 2024, 6:01:11 AM (2 days ago) Jul 25
to plove...@googlegroups.com
Hello. In my experience, the TU S9 serial USB adapter was very helpful
compatible with the Windows you are using and a Stenograph Serial cable or one "assembled" following the connections of an original one. In the latest versions of Plover, plug ins 77 and 78, sometimes had conflicts and I had to download one, depending on the Win version. I hope the information is useful

El jue, 25 jul 2024 02:05, <plove...@googlegroups.com> escribió:
Daniel Yarce <yar...@gmail.com>: Jul 23 10:15PM -0700

I purchased a stentura 400 SRT second hand.
I am having sever trouble connecting to plover.
i have the usb and the driver installed but the machine doesnt connect to
plover and the red light ...more