Unexpected results in test blackbox and output in Plover

Noelia Ruiz

Sep 16, 2021, 10:35:07 PM9/16/21
to ploversteno
Hello:
I created a plugin named Spanish MQD which requires Plover 4.9 dev or later and Plover Python Dictionary grater than 1, less than 2. This week I have added some words in Python modules, which have different longest keys and are managed by Plover Python Dictionary, and I have noticed that, when I press a keystroke contained in the dictionary with longest key = 1, verbatim is shown, instead of the previous behavior, which was raise KeyError and show the value corresponding to the module with the minor longest key. Also, test blackbox, which previously pass all test, now fails. I have done a lot of tests thinking that it was my mistake, since I have added type hints and modify code, but seems to be related to changes in Plover or in Plover Python Dictionary plugin. Benoit Pierre contributed my plugin adding blackbox tests and stuff in Python dictionary routines when I thought that there was an issue in Plover Python dictionary plugin. What can I do?
If someone can check this, my account is:

https://github.com/nvdaes

There is plover spanish NQD and plover start words plugins.
Thanks and kind regards

Enviado desde mi iPhone

Noelia

Sep 17, 2021, 2:39:24 AM9/17/21
to ploversteno
Hi again:

In my previous message I requested for help with test results for a
plugin, but it was my mistake. I have restored some code and now it's
fixed.
Please ignore my request.
Thanks