How to use blackbox framework in plugin without wheel files?

Noelia

Apr 22, 2021, 8:33:38 AM4/22/21
to plove...@googlegroups.com
Hello:

Benoit-Pierre, kindly, created a testing framework for my plugin
(plover_spanish_mqd), to be use with Plover Python Dictionary 1 or
later.
But now, when I tried to publish releases with twine, GitHub Actions
complains and seems that extra dependencies are not allowed.
I can create a branch for releases, but do you think is there a better option?

Eliseo has fixed a reported issue and I'd like to release a new version.

Kind regards

Benoit Pierre

Apr 22, 2021, 3:46:47 PM4/22/21
to ploversteno
On Thu, Apr 22, 2021 at 2:33 PM Noelia <nrm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello:

Benoit-Pierre, kindly, created a testing framework for my plugin
(plover_spanish_mqd), to be use with Plover Python Dictionary 1 or
later.
But now, when I tried to publish releases with twine, GitHub Actions
complains and seems that extra dependencies are not allowed.
I can create a branch for releases, but do you think is there a better option?

4.0.0.dev9 has been released to PyPI, you can depend on it for the tests.

Cheers,

--
A: Because it destroys the flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting dumb?

Noelia

Apr 22, 2021, 3:51:16 PM4/22/21
to plove...@googlegroups.com
Benoit-Pierre wrote:

> 4.0.0.dev9 has been released to PyPI, you can depend on it for the tests.

Thanks so much! I'll release a new version of the plugin tomorrow.