I noticed that there is not entry for pog and pogchamp in the default plover dictionary. This is a sin.

Leland Kilborn

Feb 19, 2021, 10:13:09 PM2/19/21
to Plover
I added them myself, but they are both such popular words, and the POG chord is undefined so it could totally be defined. This is a sin.

Ted Morin

Feb 19, 2021, 10:27:35 PM2/19/21
to plove...@googlegroups.com
I noticed this week that footbag isn't defined either!

On Fri., Feb. 19, 2021, 10:13 p.m. Leland Kilborn, <leland....@gmail.com> wrote:
I added them myself, but they are both such popular words, and the POG chord is undefined so it could totally be defined. This is a sin.

Quaverly H. Rothenberg

Feb 19, 2021, 10:41:19 PM2/19/21
to plove...@googlegroups.com
You two, behave.