NKRO Keyboard

Ryan Hobin

Dec 15, 2022, 1:01:18 PM12/15/22
to Plover
Hello everyone. I just bought this keyboard, it's full NKRO and it cost under £20! (I live in England)

E-Yooso Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Compact 81 Keys Red Switch - Linear and quiet, White: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

Is there a way to request that this is added to the list of known NKRO keyboards on the GitHub 'supported hardware' page that is linked on the open steno project website?

Quill James

Jul 14, 2024, 7:06:23 AM (13 days ago) Jul 14
to Plover
Hi Ryan,

NKRO Keyboards on the GitHub page are a general thing, not listing all known keyboards (else it would be thousands long!) This keyboard seems great, although for qwerty boards, it is just a "anything can work".