PLOVER 2.5.8 (RED)

Pryor Crossley

Jul 14, 2022, 5:01:27 PM7/14/22
to Plover
 I STILL use Plover -- 2.5.8 -- one of the original versions. It seems to be the most stable for me. I love it -- I cannot believe it has been over 10 years now. I use it all of the time for everything, including CART captioning. Thank the creators for this, and Mirabai for the dream!

Glen Warner

Jul 15, 2022, 7:08:59 PM7/15/22
to Plover
Ouch! Yeah, I used that version back in the day as well, but then came an update or two of Plover, which required a higher version of the Mac OS than I had installed at the time, so I fixed that, updated Plover to 3.X, and now I am happily using version 4.X.

Of course, I kinda miss that green P from back in the day, shown here in a still from Shabba Ranks' "Mr. Lover Man" video ....

Mister_Ploverman.png