toki pona

Thomas Levine

May 25, 2021, 5:45:49 PM5/25/21
to plove...@googlegroups.com
Dear Colleagues,

I want to learn a stenography system for toki pona. I will create it
myself if I need to, but I hope someone has already started. It could
be as simple as a toki pona Plover dictionary. Is anyone willing
to share something like this?

Please accept the expression of my distinguished sentiments.

Thomas

Mirabai Knight

Jun 13, 2021, 9:17:43 AM6/13/21
to ploversteno
I don't know about a toki pona Plover dictionary, but a fun fact about toki pona and Plover is that the language's creator (Sonja Lang) was a very early participant on this very Google group, and actually put me in touch with the artist who designed Dolores, our project mascot! You can see her contributions if you search the archives. Unfortunately Plover was in a very rudimentary state at that point and she didn't stick around long enough for it to become usable for her, but I still think of it as Plover's brush with fame, haha!
> --

Mirabai Knight, CRC, RDR
917 576 4989