PloverCAT or Plover2Cat

tran...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2023, 2:52:43 PM2/27/23
to Plover
Hi all,

So I just stumbled across a reference to this project today. Is it still ongoing?

I installed it through the Plugins Manager in Plover, but when I click on the StenoCAT button, I only get a box asking me to use the Open File function to open a file. That doesn't look like what's listed on the github page at all. Does it have to be installed via the (more detailed) instructions on github to work, or do you have to do both, or...?

Thanks!
Terry

Mirabai Knight

Feb 28, 2023, 2:59:07 PM2/28/23
to plove...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I think the latest Plover + CAT attempt is called AlleyCAT. You
can go on the Plover Discord and see the latest with AlleyCAT there!
> --

Mirabai Knight
917 576 4989