Order for keytoppers from Plover Store

sampso...@googlemail.com

Aug 19, 2022, 7:46:21 AM8/19/22
to Plover
I cannot see where to inquire about an order I made 3 months ago. Order #22172 has not arrived. As far as I can see none of the shipping methods should take this long.

sampso...@googlemail.com

Aug 23, 2022, 7:27:31 AM8/23/22
to Plover
So in the absence of keytoppers I am wondering if Palantype has an advantage in not needing two keys to be pressed with one finger.

jo...@qualdan.com

Aug 23, 2022, 11:27:59 AM8/23/22
to Plover
Is this these ones? http://plover.deco-craft.com/shop/view_product/Laser-Cut-Steno-Keys-Kit?n=2910988

We brought it up on Discord, and Mirabai said she thinks this is Zack Brown's department, and also that she'd check with and her friend who actually does the laser cutting. So hopefully we'll be able to get an answer for you.

--Josh

Zack Brown

Aug 23, 2022, 11:37:31 AM8/23/22
to plove...@googlegroups.com
"Zack Brown's Department" ? I don't think so... I'm not involved in any of that stuff. Maybe she meant a different Zack Brown? Anyway I hope you find your key toppers!

Be well,
Zack

Zack Brown

sampso...@googlemail.com

Aug 25, 2022, 4:56:20 PM8/25/22
to Plover
I have received a refund. I am grateful to whoever arranged it.

Alterrnatives: It looks as if travel times for goods to the UK from the USA are on a par with those from Earth to Mars. I am wondering about using a 3D printing service. Are there files for 3D printing steno-friendly keytops for the Ergodox EZ?