[PublicLab] Question: Are algae blooms in Lake Pontchartrain preventable or will they continue to be a problem? (#25855)

notifi...@publiclab.org

Mar 9, 2021, 11:31:15 AM3/9/21
to notifi...@publiclab.org

Public Lab contributor jmerrill just asked a question entitled 'Are algae blooms in Lake Pontchartrain preventable or will they continue to be a problem?':

Help them by posting an answer here: https://publiclab.org/questions/jmerrill/03-07-2021/are-algae-blooms-in-lake-pontchartrain-preventable-or-will-they-continue-to-be-a-problem

Lake Pontchartrain is such a beautiful lake and would be nice to see beaches along the coast or areas where people can swim. It seems always to be plagued by algae blooms and other pollution. What local efforts are being made to keep our lake usable and beautiful?

You received this email because you are subscribed to some or all of the following tags: algae,question:general,general,first-time-poster,blooms.

Subscribe to all the tags for this post by visiting https://publiclab.org/subscribe/multiple/tag/algae,question:general,general,first-time-poster,blooms.

Report spam and abuse to: moder...@publiclab.org

Check out the blog at https://publiclab.org/blog | Love our work? Make a one-time or recurring donation at https://publiclab.org/donate If this email title has an ID in the format #0000, you can reply with the email you use at PublicLab.org and your response will be posted as a comment on the website.