Register For Training on Data Analysis, Modeling & Simulation Using Excel Course

UPHILOS CONSULTANCY

Mar 12, 2024, 7:43:02 AMMar 12
to Plots-wat...@googlegroups.com

Register for Training on Data Analysis, Modeling & Simulation Using Excel Course from 3rd to 7th June 2024

Course Fee Covers

ü Training material

ü Tea break refreshments on training days

ü Lunch on training Days

ü A certificate of completion

ü Email based After training support/follow up (upon request)

ü Educational tour to Nairobi National Park

ü Laptop/tablet (optional)

OTHER UPCOMING TRAININGS

Training on Management and Leadership Skills Course

Training on e-Procurement

GIS Mapping, Visualization & Analysis Using QGIS

Disaster & Risk Management Course

Advanced Training on Installation, Use & Maintenance Of DHIS2 Level II

Onsite Centers: Meridian Hotel, Nairobi.

OFFICIAL EMAIL ADDRESS: trai...@uphilos.com

Office Telephone: +254706345988

OVERVIEW

The course on data analysis using excel will train you the advanced ideas associated with Statistics and Data Analysis, as well as assist you in making use of the learned concepts.

Program Objectives:

· Descriptive & Inferential Statistics.

· Statistical calculations.

· comprehend statistics using excel

Duration: 5days

Who Can Attend?

Statisticians, analysts, or perhaps budding data scientists ready to learn analysis of information with Excel.

Program Overview

· Statistics Introduction as well as Definitions

· Types of Data within Excel - Text, Date/Time, Numbers, Logica

· Qualitative vs. Quantitative Data or Continuous vs. Discrete

· Sample and Population (Theory)

· Understanding Data Types

· Understanding Formulas as well as Functions

· Relative vs Absolute Reference

· Correlation as well as Linear Regression

· Coefficient of Determination

· Manual Calculation

· Slope, Intercept

· Forecast, Linear, Trend

· Regression applying Data Analysis Pack

NB: The above are just samples of what will be covered.

PLEASE NOTE

·        All the participants should be conversant with the English language.

·        All our courses involve a mix of one on one presentations, web based tutorials, group discussions, and practical exercises.

·        All courses can be tailor made and adjusted to meet the client’s needs.

·        We have a team of professional experts who work as professionals and trainers in their respective fields.

·        Each participant will get an Uphilos Consultancy certificate, upon completion of each course.

·        All our training sessions are held at Uphilos Center. For groups above five people we can train at any location in Kenya, above ten people any location within East Africa, and above twenty people at any location as per the client’s specifications.

·        Participants will be responsible for their travel, dinner, airport transfers, and other personal expenses.

·        Accommodation will be arranged upon request at a discounted price.

·        All payments should be made two weeks prior to the training for better logistics. Proof of payment should be sent to sup...@uphilos.com

Looking forward to your participation,

Uphilos Training and Consultancy,

Regards,