2024 UPHILOS TRAINING CALENDAR

UPHILOS CONSULTANCY

Feb 13, 2024, 9:12:18 AMFeb 13
to Plots-spe...@googlegroups.com
2024 UPCOMING TRAINING AND COSULTANCY WORKSHOPS

Greetings from Uphilos team. Hope this email finds you well. It's always a plesure writing to you.

We take this oppurtuniy to invite you to our upcoming 2024 training workshops. We provide Onsite, Online and Inhouse trainings. We also provide training locations as per the participants preference. Our main locations include: Nairobi, Mombasa, Kigali, Instanbul, Dubai etc. Learn more

The cooperate and Institutional Excellence Training workshops failitated by Uphilos Training and Consultancy aims to equip professionals with essential leadership skills, effective communication techniques, and strategic decision-making abilities. This immersive and interactive programs will inspire and motivate your team, driving higher levels of productivity and employee satisfaction. click here for training categories Learn more

Kindly RSVP for our Excellence Training Programs by clicking here 2024 Uphilos Training calendar to access the calendar of the upcoming trainings of 2024. For any inquiries, please dont hesitate to reach us by clicking here Contact us .

We also provide tailor made trainings at your request. Click here and shedule the intended training as per your organizational needs.Customized Training

Best regards

Jenniffer,

Training Administrator,

Admin & Training Department.