Spectrib software download

9 skatījumi
Pāriet uz pirmo nelasīto ziņojumu

R Gosselin

nelasīta,
2020. gada 30. marts 06:33:2430.03.20
uz plots-spectrometry
Hello,

As promised some time ago, I have put online a demo version of my SpecTrib software.

Please note, this is a fully operational version but with a limited period of use. It will be replaced in a few months by an improved version (maybe not yet the final one) when certain functions still missing will have been added or when corrections will have been made.

You can download SpecTrib at this address

http://rg75.free.fr/hyperespace.spectrib.en.htm

From this page, you will also have access to screenshots as well as videos presenting the software.

Well, do not hesitate to tell me what you think about it, if you think that the development of this tool should continue and possibly what functions you expect from this kind of tools and  are not yet present.

Kind regards

Renaud

Atbildēt visiem
Atbildēt autoram