[PublicLab] Question: how does one load a calibration file? (#25730)

notifi...@publiclab.org

Feb 18, 2021, 3:20:48 PM2/18/21
to notifi...@publiclab.org

Public Lab contributor stef just asked a question entitled 'how does one load a calibration file?':

Help them by posting an answer here: https://publiclab.org/questions/stef/02-18-2021/how-does-one-load-a-calibration-file

i have a spectrometer that came pre calibrated with a /csv calibration file, I can calibrate a spectra and it is aready calibrated when SW receives it The spectra that I have now in SW is identified by the header Thunder Spect 1 xxxx it has a SMA type fiber input A Sony IMX linear cmos sensor 100um slit 1000 L/mm grating USB connection Manufacturer Thunder Optics I have not as yet looked under the hood. Assume V2 of SW is currently being used?

Regards,

Stef

You received this email because you are subscribed to some or all of the following tags: spectral-workbench,question:spectral-workbench.

Subscribe to all the tags for this post by visiting https://publiclab.org/subscribe/multiple/tag/spectral-workbench,question:spectral-workbench.

Report spam and abuse to: moder...@publiclab.org

Check out the blog at https://publiclab.org/blog | Love our work? Make a one-time or recurring donation at https://publiclab.org/donate If this email title has an ID in the format #0000, you can reply with the email you use at PublicLab.org and your response will be posted as a comment on the website.