Help Make History - Our Ancestral Homelands are at Stake

yak titʸu titʸu yak tiłhini Northern Chumash Tribe of San Luis Obispo County and Region (YTT Tribe)

Mar 18, 2023, 10:01:36 PM3/18/23
to plots-spe...@googlegroups.com
HELP MAKE HISTORY PLEASE EMAIL KEY CALIFORNIA STATE LEADERS TO SUPPORT THE RETURN OF DIABLO CANYON HOMELANDS TO YAK TITʸU TITʸU YAK TIŁHINI (YTT) NORTHERN CHUMASH TRIBE Dear PLOTS, We are asking for y

HELP MAKE HISTORY

PLEASE EMAIL KEY CALIFORNIA STATE LEADERS

TO SUPPORT THE RETURN OF DIABLO CANYON HOMELANDS TO YAK TITʸU TITʸU YAK TIŁHINI (YTT) NORTHERN CHUMASH TRIBE

Dear PLOTS,

We are asking for your continued support at this critical time for the return of the ancestral homelands of yak tityu tityu yak tiłhini Northern Chumash Tribe.

Next Thursday, March 23, 2023, the California State Legislators will be making a decision to approve a Land Conservation and Economic Development Plan for the Diablo Canyon Lands located on the Central Coast, as proposed by the California Natural Resource Agency. We, along with our partners, Cal Poly, Land Conservancy of SLO, and REACH, have presented a comprehensive Proposal to various State agencies including Secretary Crowfoot, but we are asking for your help to contact the various key leaders in our state to facilitate our Tribe's ability to purchase these sacred lands. Please click on Take Action for more details on the Proposal as well as how to contact these politicians and agency leads.

This is the first time since the 1700's that we have an opportunity to return to stewarding our homelands.

We are grateful for your help at this historic time.

šumoqini (always),

Mona Olivas Tucker, Chair yak tityu tityu yak tiłhini Northern Chumash Tribe San Luis Obispo County and Region

YOUR HELP IS APPRECIATED

au’ au’ (thank you)