Public Lab activity in/near Charlottesville VA?

Darin Acosta

Oct 31, 2018, 11:24:02 AM10/31/18
to plots-southeast
Hi, I'm a GIS developer from New Orleans and have done environmental mapping with the Gulf Restoration Network, who works closely with Public Lab, as well as other organizations. I'll be relocating to Charlottesville VA this month and would love to plug in to community mapping/civic hacking/organizing efforts once I'm settled. Any information on meetups/subreddits/etc would be very much appreciated. You can get a sense of my work from my portfolio at darinacosta.com. Thanks!