You're invited! Northeast Barnraising!

1 view

Stevie Lewis

Jun 22, 2018, 4:39:51 PM6/22/18
Hello!

We are very excited to invite you to the 2018 Northeast Barnraising 🎆🎉
Friday + Saturday + Sunday
July 13-15, 2018
9AM - 5PM
NJIT, Newark, NJ

On Friday, we will explore the theme of Crisis Convening, which is closely related to environmental justice -- read more here: https://civichall.org/civicist/need-talk-talk-community-led-disaster-response/

Saturday and Sunday will be a classic, open format Barnraising -- power to the participants to set the agenda! Hot topics lately have included soil and water sampling, the new super low cost microscope that you can bring anywhere, and odor logging.

The event will include:
  • Spanish + English translators
  • Childcare on site
  • Gender neutral bathrooms
  • Food, Snacks, and Coffee!

All details can be found at: https://publiclab.org/barnraising

Please, share the invite, and get in touch with any questions -- email l...@publiclab.orgste...@publiclab.org, or sha...@publiclab.org

2018_Newark_Barnraising_Announcement.pdf