OpenHour Monday!

Stevie Lewis

Aug 2, 2019, 10:43:51 AM8/2/19
Hello!
Public Lab will be hosting an OpenHour on Odor this coming Monday at 1pm ET.

Join Here

Or call in 1 646 876 9923 Meeting ID: 649 671 794. International numbers available here

When odors start affecting your neighborhood, what can you do about them? Join us as we discuss odors! We will be joined by Dr. Shelly Miller and Sara Sage, contributors to our recent issue of the Community Science Forum exploring odor logging. Learn about how to describe and monitor smells, where to report them, and hear from people working on new technology for monitoring and reporting.

See you at OpenHour!
-Stevie

Stevie Lewis

Aug 5, 2019, 9:10:09 AM8/5/19
to ever...@publiclab.org
Reminder!
OpenHour on Odor is today at 1pm ET. Hope to see you there!