Public Lab is hiring! FT Business & Operations Manager

Shannon Dosemagen

May 13, 2019, 11:43:33 AM5/13/19
Hi everyone,

Public Lab is hiring a full time Business and Operations Manager! We're looking for an awesome, super organized (yes, there will be lots of post-it notes) team member who is interested in supporting our multi-office/remote staff with the daily logistics of our work on community science/open source/environmental justice. Although we prefer this position to be in New Orleans, if we find the right candidate we'll consider remote work (or welcome you to join our Brooklyn or Providence offices). Applications close on May 19th, please share with people you think might be interested!

Shannon

--
Shannon Dosemagen
Public Laboratory for Open Technology and Science