MicroBrews meet-up at AS220 Food, Providence (#21039)

1 view

notifi...@publiclab.org

Sep 30, 2019, 12:47:22 PM9/30/19
to notifi...@publiclab.org

MicroBrews meet-up at AS220 Food, Providence

Read and respond to the post here: https://publiclab.org/notes/warren/09-30-2019/microbrews-meet-up-at-as220-food-providence

We are hosting a meet-up at AS220 Bar in Providence, RI, to look at tiny stuff over brews! DIY Microscopes and kits available. Let's be real. Everything looks cool up close. Come drop by!

This meet up is hosted in conjunction with AS220 Industries, a collection of community workspaces and resources that offers affordable, project-based, experiential learning in digital fabrication, printmaking and media arts. By providing access to studio space, tools of the trade, and varied training opportunities, AS220 Industries fosters a diverse and dynamic environment for learning and making. With our hands-on approach, students are encouraged to engage in peer-to-peer learning and teaching as they explore, create, and innovate.

Free and open to the public. Registration not required, but it's nice to know you're coming!

**

October 4, 2019

Starting at 6pm

115 Empire St Providence, RI**

Please RSVP here:

https://shop.as220.org/collections/workshops-labs/products/microbrew-as220-barimage descriptionimage description

Respond to the post here: https://publiclab.org/notes/warren/09-30-2019/microbrews-meet-up-at-as220-food-providence

This post was tagged with #providence by warren

You received this email because it was tagged with: providence.

Subscribe to all the tags for this post by visiting https://publiclab.org/subscribe/multiple/tag/.

Report spam and abuse to: moder...@publiclab.org

Check out the blog at https://publiclab.org/blog | Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today at https://publiclab.org/donate If this email title has an ID in the format #0000, you can reply with the email you use at PublicLab.org and your response will be posted as a comment on the website.