Fwd: Updated Code of Conduct for 2019 - check it out!

1 view

Liz Barry

Aug 28, 2019, 10:38:15 AM8/28/19
to L...@publiclab.org
Dear all --

We have updated the Code of Conduct for 2019 including much more explanation of how minors and their parents, teachers, and guardians can protect their privacy while interacting with PublicLab.org. Everything can be found here: https://publiclab.org/conduct -- look for the PDF printable version with full text included (8 pages).

The body of the wiki page has a shorter version with links out to https://publiclab.org/wiki/anonymity#PublicLab.org and https://publiclab.org/wiki/public-lab-for-teachers#Consider+the+privacy+of+minors where some of these additional guidelines live on our website. Thank you and please let us know any comments and ideas!

Sincerely,
Liz

* if it's been a while since we've connected, i'd love to hear what's new with you -- send me a note!
--

Liz Barry
Director of Community Development