Barnraising Registration Open!

Stevie Lewis

Jan 18, 2019, 4:39:19 PM1/18/19
to ever...@publiclab.org
Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 4.12.40 PM.png
Registration for the Texas Barnraising is now open!

We are convening this Barnraising in Texas to collaborate on the topic of using science towards action. Together, we will explore methods for monitoring and organizing that can elevate our ability to understand, document, and advocate around climate change, disaster response, and industrial pollution. This Barnraising will be hosted at the historic 1859 Ashton Villa in Galveston, February 22nd-24th.

Full registration at this event includes housing and meals from Friday evening through Sunday afternoon. The event is run on a sliding cost scale, so money should never keep you from attending. We rely on those who can pay more for their registration to make it accessible for those who need reduced registration to attend.

Applications are open for those who wish to apply for travel stipends. With an eye towards greater equity, stipend preference will be given to those from underrepresented groups.

More information on this event can be found at publiclab.org/barnraising.

We hope to see you there!