[PublicLab] Question: Why the color of Infragram picture is different from what I take with my Raspberry Pi using Picamera API (#26064)

notifi...@publiclab.org

Apr 1, 2021, 10:12:48 AM4/1/21
to notifi...@publiclab.org

Public Lab contributor iman just asked a question entitled 'Why the color of Infragram picture is different from what I take with my Raspberry Pi using Picamera API':

Help them by posting an answer here: https://publiclab.org/questions/iman/03-30-2021/why-the-color-of-infragram-picture-is-different-from-what-i-take-with-my-raspberry-pi-using-picamera-api

When I connect to my Camera using Raspberry pi local network and Infragram, the picture is:

image description

But when I take a picture with my Raspberry Pi using Picamera API with the same settings as Infragram, the picture is:

image description

Why is it different while settings are the same? Is Infragram's preview picture, a processed picture? If yes, how can I process the latter picture to get the former's colours?

You received this email because you are subscribed to some or all of the following tags: ndvi,infrared,infragram,question:ndvi,question:infragram,question:infrared,question:multispectral-imaging,multispectral-imaging,first-time-poster.

Subscribe to all the tags for this post by visiting https://publiclab.org/subscribe/multiple/tag/ndvi,infrared,infragram,question:ndvi,question:infragram,question:infrared,question:multispectral-imaging,multispectral-imaging,first-time-poster.

Report spam and abuse to: moder...@publiclab.org

Check out the blog at https://publiclab.org/blog | Love our work? Make a one-time or recurring donation at https://publiclab.org/donate If this email title has an ID in the format #0000, you can reply with the email you use at PublicLab.org and your response will be posted as a comment on the website.