[PublicLab] Question: NDVI with a 2 camera setup (#24740)

6 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

notifi...@publiclab.org

μη αναγνωσμένη,
12 Οκτ 2020, 7:54:00 π.μ.12/10/20
ως notifi...@publiclab.org

Public Lab contributor karunv just asked a question entitled 'NDVI with a 2 camera setup':

Help them by posting an answer here: https://publiclab.org/questions/karunv/10-12-2020/ndvi-with-a-2-camera-setup

Hello,

I was exploring detecting stress levels in plants in my backyard and put together a 2 camera system as follow.

Would like to get feedback on whether this setup is right to help me calculate NDVI and in-turn determine growth in my lemon plants

Camera 1: OV5647 IR-Cut camera (so I believe this has no IR filter)

Camera 2: another OV5647 IR-Cut camera with a Mid-opt IR 850nm filter attached externally

I have aligned the pictures of these 2 cameras.

Camera1 Picture:image description

Camera 2 Picture:image description

My questions were:

#1) Can my camera 1 be a NoIR/IR-cut camera or does it need to be a "regular" camera with an IR filter

#2) To calculate NDVI, I am currently using the "R" channels of both of these images. Is this correct or should I be using other channels

#3) More broadly, is detecting "stress" level in individual plants at a close range is my goal, is there a better setup / model towards achieving that.

Thank you

You received this email because you are subscribed to some or all of the following tags: near-infrared-camera,ndvi,question:general,general,first-time-poster.

Subscribe to all the tags for this post by visiting https://publiclab.org/subscribe/multiple/tag/near-infrared-camera,ndvi,question:general,general,first-time-poster.

Report spam and abuse to: moder...@publiclab.org

Check out the blog at https://publiclab.org/blog | Love our work? Make a one-time or recurring donation at https://publiclab.org/donate If this email title has an ID in the format #0000, you can reply with the email you use at PublicLab.org and your response will be posted as a comment on the website.
Απάντηση σε όλους
Απάντηση στον συντάκτη
Προώθηση
0 νέα μηνύματα