Re: [New Public Lab poster needs moderation]

Stevie Lewis

Mar 19, 2020, 2:19:15 PM3/19/20
to plots-i...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
Someone posted this new interesting question on an existing one. Just sharing here incase anyone has ideas!

Stay well,
-Stevie

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 1:52 PM <notifi...@publiclab.org> wrote:

First-time poster M0nk3y has submitted their first research comment!

Help to approve it or mark it as spam: https://publiclab.org/notes/tooooopher05/02-22-2020/can-i-use-the-infragram-org-for-my-thesis-thanks

Comment body:
Hi there, i did'nt wanted to re-do a topic that would have been really similar as this one. I hope i will be enough precise to get an answer to my question. Here it is: I am currently trying to assess the photosynthetic activity of some strawberry and lettuce plants in order to compair it. Those plants will not be conducted Under the same cultural practices...in a way. To be totaly precise they are going to grow in an aeroponic urban farm column on a Paris rooftop (yes i am French...excuse my poor English…). I want to assess if their is a significant difference of photosynthetic activity between the plants at the top of the column and the ones at the Bottom. I know that it would be much more precise and efficient to use a fluorometer for it, but the company i am working for can't afford it. So their is my precise question: In what extent the infragram and so the NDVI measure is precise when we talk about measuring photosynthetic activity? Do you think that it will be enough to reveal differences between my plants knowing the really slight environment differences between them? I hope that my question is enough clear and even more that you can give me an answer ^^. Merci beaucoup!

Approve or Spam

It has the following tags:

User Info
ID 675318
Username M0nk3y
Email por...@agripolis.eu

You received this email because you are a Public Lab community moderator

To discuss spam/abuse, forward this to moder...@publiclab.org

Check out the blog at https://publiclab.org/blog | Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today at https://publiclab.org/donate If this email title has an ID in the format #0000, you can reply with the email you use at PublicLab.org and your response will be posted as a comment on the website.

--

Stevie Lewis

Senior Program Director | PublicLab.org

Pronouns: she/her