[PublicLab] Question: Does anyone know the upper spectrum range of the Pi NoIR Camera V2? (#23765)

notifi...@publiclab.org

Jun 3, 2020, 9:43:00 AM6/3/20
to notifi...@publiclab.org

Public Lab contributor justin_bauer just asked a question entitled 'Does anyone know the upper spectrum range of the Pi NoIR Camera V2?':

Help them by posting an answer here: https://publiclab.org/questions/justin_bauer/06-02-2020/does-anyone-know-the-upper-spectrum-range-of-the-pi-noir-camera-v2

I am looking into different cameras or sensors that i can use to measure the following ranges that are useful to agriculture:

Cellulose Absorption Index: 2000-2200nm

Plant Water Index: 902-970nm

Disease Water Stress Index: 547-1657nm

NDVI 670-800nm

I am also looking for filters or filter combinations for the following ranges:

Cellulose Absorption Index: 2000-2200nm

Plant Water Index: 902-970nm

Disease Water Stress Index: 547-1657nm

Thanks All!

You received this email because you are subscribed to some or all of the following tags: ndvi,nir,agriculture,water,question:general,general,noir,first-time-poster,caj,pwi,dwsi.

Subscribe to all the tags for this post by visiting https://publiclab.org/subscribe/multiple/tag/ndvi,nir,agriculture,water,question:general,general,noir,first-time-poster,caj,pwi,dwsi.

Report spam and abuse to: moder...@publiclab.org

Check out the blog at https://publiclab.org/blog | Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today at https://publiclab.org/donate If this email title has an ID in the format #0000, you can reply with the email you use at PublicLab.org and your response will be posted as a comment on the website.