We're seeking Frontline Community Organizer Fellows!

Ashley Mocorro Powell

May 7, 2021, 3:57:10 PM5/7/21
to Ashley Mocorro Powell
Hi Everyone,

Earlier this month Public Lab launched our latest program area - Fellowship Teams! Check out more about it here https://publiclab.org/wiki/fellowship-teams

We are actively seeking nominations for Frontline Community Organizer Fellows to shape Cohort 2 of the Fellowship Teams program.

We kick off each Fellowship Team cohort by identifying a Frontline Community Organizer Fellow, and build a team around their locally-determined project needs. All these fellowship roles are paid.

Are you interested in working at the intersections of community science and local environmental health concerns?
Help spread the word!
  • Share the program announcement (see this post; 2 Google Forms inside)
Have questions about the opportunity and/or about an environmental question where you are?
We look forward to hearing from you,
--
Ashley D. Mocorro Powell
Community Manager | PublicLab.org

Ashley Mocorro Powell

May 10, 2021, 1:50:16 PM5/10/21
to Ashley Mocorro Powell
Hi Everyone!

Thanks for writing us over the weekend to let us know you were having issues accessing the application and nomination forms for this Public Lab Fellowship role.
I have triple checked the raised access concerns - and they are now fixed (see updated message areas below in original email)

Contact us directly if you still have questions or to schedule to talk to the Public Lab Organizing team (organ...@publiclab.org) about the Fellowship. Please allow at least 3 business days for our reply.

Have a great rest of your week! And hope to see you at tomorrow's Open Call - they happen weekly!
-Ashley

We are actively seeking nominations for Frontline Community Organizer Fellows to shape Cohort 2 of the Fellowship Teams program.

We kick off each Fellowship Team cohort by identifying a Frontline Community Organizer Fellow, and build a team around their locally-determined project needs. All these fellowship roles are paid.

Are you interested in working at the intersections of community science and local environmental health concerns?
Help spread the word!
  • *UPDATED* Share the Frontline Community Organizer Fellow announcement (see this post; 2 Google Forms inside)