Fwd: Birds saved from Dominion oil waste pits, oil worker who saved them fired in retaliation

1 view

Scott Eustis

Jan 7, 2020, 10:27:04 PM1/7/20
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com, Gulf Monitoring Consortium
There will be more of this since the nullification of the migratory birds act by the latest admin.

Can we get a gofund me for this guy? 50,000, one grand for every life he saved? Can Dawn cut him a check already? Solid dude.

Scott

Jan 8, 2020, 10:29:24 AM1/8/20
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Good idea.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 7, 2020, at 9:27 PM, Scott Eustis <scott...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---