Fwd: New Delta Lands Sun 17th Nov 2019

1 view

Scott Eustis

Nov 19, 2019, 10:41:46 AM11/19/19
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
New Delta Lands, thanks to Southwings.  including instagram photos. i hadn't charged that camera in like, a year, and it worked great

Nov 19, 2019, 11:10:07 AM11/19/19
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Scott!

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---