Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Stevie Lewis

necitită,
26 sept. 2019, 10:46:5126.09.2019
– plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!
We just got an ask to table at an event  - the 2nd Annual Africatown Connections Blueway Celebration on Saturday, October 12, from 10am to 2pm in Africatown, AL (just outside Mobile). Just wanted to put it out there to see if anyone is interested in tabling for Public Lab there? We can send along materials to help with this.

Either way, it should be a great event- "an Elder Ceremony and Wreath in the River Ceremony, then free food and band till about 2pm. folks visiting a few stations (Mobile County Book Mobile, driftwood art making, drumming lessons, etc.)"

Let me know if you're interested!
-Stevie
Răspundeți tuturor
Răspundeți autorului