Public Lab is hiring in New Orleans: Kits Fulfillment Coordinator

Shannon Dosemagen

Dec 18, 2019, 12:46:14 PM12/18/19
to Shannon Dosemagen
Hello Gulf Coast Public Lab list,

In case you missed the news, Public Lab DIY science kits operations are moving to New Orleans! To help staff this program we're looking for a part-time Kits Coordinator who will work from our New Orleans office and start in early February. Please help spread the word and share with people who might be interested!

Shannon

--
Shannon Dosemagen
Public Lab

Alahna Moore

Dec 18, 2019, 12:52:29 PM12/18/19
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shannon,

I hope you’re doing well!! I did miss this alert but I’m happy you shared it here!  Is the kits coordinator part time or full time work?

Thanks,
Alahna

On Dec 18, 2019, at 11:46 AM, Shannon Dosemagen <sha...@publiclab.org> wrote:

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---

Shannon Dosemagen

Dec 18, 2019, 12:54:13 PM12/18/19
to Alahna Moore
Hi Alahna,

Hope you're doing well too! It's a part time role for 20-25 hours/week.

Shannon

--
@sdosemagen

Gordon Jackson

Dec 18, 2019, 1:03:51 PM12/18/19
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Inquiring: Must the Coordinator absolutely be located in New Orleans?

Thank you,

Gordon Jackson

Stevie Lewis

Dec 20, 2019, 8:17:02 AM12/20/19
to plots-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gordon!
Thanks for asking. Yes, the position needs to be in New Orleans, because that's where we'll be running fulfilment for the Public Lab store.

best,
-Stevie