Hi, all -- just going through all the final things we'll need to wrap up this month. Some are bigger than others, of course, but I've got:
1. wrap up your projects! (haha of course)
2. turn 2-3 of your remaining tasks into "help-wanted" issues
4. make sure (documentation, README additions, inline comments) that other devs will be able to follow your work and add to it
5. prepare 1-5 slides for the upcoming OpenHour, and consider whether you want to do a live demo
6. write a wrap-up research note introducing what you've done to everyone else -- use the screenshots from your OpenHour as illustrations!
What else? Have I forgotten anything?