Hi GSOC peeps! Amazing work, I can't wait to really look at it all

Liz Barry

Jul 21, 2016, 9:22:06 AM7/21/16
to plots...@googlegroups.com, plot...@googlegroups.com
Hi GSOC team,
I just wanted to extend a heartfelt thank you and excitement for all the new features that became visible this week!

I am really looking forward to getting into all the details, but i'm swamped this week and wanted to let you know that's why i'm not writing back instantly.

Can we plan ahead for possibly getting on a hangout next week? What timezones are we in besides Lalith and I who are in UTC-5 (Ottowa / NYC). Who has availability Thursday afternoon UTC-5?

Thank you!

--

Liz Barry
director of community development

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!

Ujitha Perera

Jul 21, 2016, 9:59:19 AM7/21/16
to Liz Barry, plots...@googlegroups.com, plot...@googlegroups.com
Hi Liz,

You mean 28th Thursday, right ? Yes I’m available on this day. If everyone is okay with this date, we can fix a time. since I have around 12 hours time difference, please try to arrange a time in the morning in your local.

Thanks.
Ujitha.

Liz Barry

Jul 21, 2016, 10:28:31 AM7/21/16
to Ujitha Perera, Liz Barry, plots...@googlegroups.com, plot...@googlegroups.com
Great! UTC-5 folks can definitely work on morning time, will 9pm be too late for you?
Any other timezones in the mix?

--

Liz Barry
director of community development
@publiclab

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!

Ujitha Perera

Jul 21, 2016, 10:32:42 AM7/21/16
to Liz Barry, plots...@googlegroups.com, plot...@googlegroups.com
9 pm is great !

Thanks
Ujitha

Ananyo Maiti

Jul 22, 2016, 1:43:01 AM7/22/16
to Ujitha Perera, Liz Barry, plots...@googlegroups.com, plot...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am also available on Thursday. 9 pm is Ok for me too. I am also in the same time zone as Ujitha, UTC+5.30. Probably it would be 10.30 am on UTC-5. Really excited for it.

Cheers!
Ananyo

Richard Meister

Jul 22, 2016, 12:09:26 PM7/22/16
to plots-dev, ujitha...@gmail.com, l...@publiclab.org, plots...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

although I don't contribute to plots2, I'd love to join and listen to the hangout.

Greetings,
Richard

Lalith Rallabhandi

Jul 23, 2016, 6:18:27 PM7/23/16
to plots-dev, plots...@googlegroups.com, l...@publiclab.org
Hi Liz,

Works for me. Waiting for the hangout since our past conversation on PR. Excited!!

Thanks !

Liz Barry

Jul 27, 2016, 11:48:42 AM7/27/16
to Lalith Rallabhandi, plots-dev, plots...@googlegroups.com, l...@publiclab.org
Great! i am not sure about everyone's timezones -- Ujitha said ~12 hours difference, but then Ananyo said they were in the same timezone and described it as ~9:30 hours difference from NYC.

SOooo i gave this a shot, does this work for tomorrow, Thursday 28?
  • UTC-6 / 8am New Orleans - Stevie
  • UTC-5 / 9am Ottawa - Lalith, New York - Liz, Boston - Jeff
  • UTC+2 / 3pm Germany - Richard
  • UTC+5:30 / 6:30pm India/SriLanka? - Ananyo
  • UTC+7 / 9pm ? - Ujitha
Here are the google accounts that i will invite to the hangout tomorrow from eba...@gmail.com, is this right?

jywa...@gmail.som

--

Liz Barry
director of community development
@publiclab

Love our work? Become a Public Lab Sustaining Member today!

Ananyo Maiti

Jul 27, 2016, 12:39:24 PM7/27/16
to Liz Barry, Lalith Rallabhandi, plots-dev, plots...@googlegroups.com
Hey Liz,
9 am on UTC-5 will be 7.30 pm on UTC+5.30 i.e. for me. I hope Ujitha shares the same time. Let him confirm.

Also it would be 4 pm for Richard I guess. Sorry if I am mistaken.

Ujitha Perera

Jul 27, 2016, 12:48:31 PM7/27/16
to Ananyo Maiti, Liz Barry, Lalith Rallabhandi, plots-dev, plots...@googlegroups.com
Hi Liz,

Yes, Ananyo and me both share same time zone (UTC +5.30). I think we can solve this conflicts by creating google calendar event.

Thanks,
Ujitha.

Liz Barry

Ujitha Perera

Jul 27, 2016, 12:55:34 PM7/27/16
to Liz Barry, Ananyo Maiti, Lalith Rallabhandi, plots-dev, plots...@googlegroups.com
Sure !

Ujitha Perera

Jul 27, 2016, 1:11:25 PM7/27/16
to Liz Barry, Ananyo Maiti, Lalith Rallabhandi, plots-dev, plots...@googlegroups.com
everyone got the invitation. right ? If I missed someone, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ujitha.

Ananyo Maiti

Jul 27, 2016, 1:14:33 PM7/27/16
to Ujitha Perera, Liz Barry, Lalith Rallabhandi, plots-dev, plots...@googlegroups.com
Yeah I received it! So it is 9pm for us isn't it Ujitha?

Jeffrey Warren

Jul 27, 2016, 2:59:09 PM7/27/16
to Ananyo Maiti, Ujitha Perera, Liz Barry, Lalith Rallabhandi, plots-dev, plots...@googlegroups.com
I didn't get one -- can you invite me too? I'll do my best to join.

jites...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2016, 3:01:02 PM7/27/16
to plots-dev, plots...@googlegroups.com, l...@publiclab.org
Hello all! won't be able to join this meeting, as I'll be traveling to my university for junior year. I'll look forward to the next time! I'm sorry for my absence.

Thank you!

Bryan

Jul 27, 2016, 3:27:03 PM7/27/16
to plots-dev, plots...@googlegroups.com, Liz Barry
I also didn't see an invite. I should be able to make it at that time as long as I wake up to my alarm.
-Bryan

Lalith Rallabhandi

Jul 27, 2016, 5:42:21 PM7/27/16
to Jeffrey Warren, Ananyo Maiti, Ujitha Perera, Liz Barry, plots-dev, plots...@googlegroups.com
Even I didn't receive link, can you send me an invite as well.

Jeffrey Warren

Jul 27, 2016, 5:55:02 PM7/27/16
to Lalith Rallabhandi, Ananyo Maiti, Ujitha Perera, Liz Barry, plots-dev, plots...@googlegroups.com
Ah is on my calendar even though I didn't see the invite. Cool! It says 11:30am ET.

Thanks!

Lalith Rallabhandi

Jul 27, 2016, 6:09:48 PM7/27/16
to Jeffrey Warren, Ananyo Maiti, Ujitha Perera, Liz Barry, plots-dev, plots...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Even I have an invite, See you tomorrow :)

Bryan

Jul 27, 2016, 8:44:05 PM7/27/16
to Lalith Rallabhandi, Jeffrey Warren, Ananyo Maiti, Ujitha Perera, Liz Barry, plots-dev, plots...@googlegroups.com
Same here: I didn't get an email, but I see the event in my calendar. I will respond to that! Thanks!
-Bryan

Liz Barry